lara body... i need some type of semi transparent skin...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there anything I can buy like a solid semi transparent layer.... Or bom skin i can make semi transparent?  i need a skeleton to show through the skin like pic attached.  Or are there any other suggestions on what i can purchase for the lara body that would be a semi transparent skin neck down?  ty

SKIRT Flamingos Spring EBODY KUPRA LEG LARA_003.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Is there anything I can buy like a solid semi transparent layer.... Or bom skin i can make semi transparent?  i need a skeleton to show through the skin like pic attached.  Or are there any other suggestions on what i can purchase for the lara body that would be a semi transparent skin neck down?  ty

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

Ghoul made something like this awhile ago. It might still be at their mainstore

Did a little search, I believe it's  Ghoul - Hatsuhone Skeleton

Edited by Kitteh Whiskers
  • Like 1

Ya...  The picture of the avi is mine.  That is the Ghoul set.  But, the pic is of my avi using a legacy body.  I'm wishing for some suggestions for semi transparent skin for the lara body.  I already have the skeleton.

The skeleton is a set which you have to apply in certain steps to make work.  I am not needing help with the skeleton.

The suggestion from creator is to find some type of lara body transparent skin that creators use in  order to create their skins.  If anyone is familiar or has working knowledge of what i need please let me know what I should buy.

Edited by Sandra8675

Grab their devkit or commission someone who has the devkit / uv maps for the lara body. Add a transparency overlay to the skin texture in PS/Krita/SP/Blender. Voila, it is done in 2 mins.

Edit: Might require exporting the channel as a BW transparency mask instead. Still, it wont take more than 2 mins to achieve desired effect.

Edit2: If you can't find anyone that are able to do this, I'll do it free of charge this monday (UTC timezone). I have few commissions to finish this sunday.

Edited by PentaRED
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, PentaRED said:

Grab their devkit or commission someone who has the devkit / uv maps for the lara body. Add a transparency overlay to the skin texture in PS/Krita/SP/Blender. Voila, it is done in 2 mins.

Edit: Might require exporting the channel as a BW transparency mask instead. Still, it wont take more than 2 mins to achieve desired effect.

Edit2: If you can't find anyone that are able to do this, I'll do it free of charge this monday (UTC timezone). I have few commissions to finish this sunday.

Ty penta...  i may in fact hit u up with that.  i appreciate u reaching out.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.