likelihood of getting a refund?

SiaNova Portal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Nope. That's the way the system works.  When you place a bid for L$ on the LindeX, they charge your payment method for the expected cost of the transaction.  The money is held in an escrow account until the purchase goes through.  If you cancel the offer, the money is transferred automatically to the USD balance in your Tilia account.  You can do a Credit Transfer and send it back to PayPal again (minus transaction fees) or you can just leave it there.  Next time you want to buy L$, they will use that USD balance first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Lindens
On 7/26/2023 at 12:03 PM, SiaNova Portal said:

I did a best rate buy, cancel it and now I just notice that I have a Tilia Account Balance. is it possible to get a full refund from that balance since I haven't use it yet?

Howdy @SiaNova Portal, I wanted to offer some additional insight into this!

You're right! Funds spent on a Limit Buy will be returned back to your Tilia wallet if you cancel your order. This lets Residents make a Market Buy or another Limit Buy without having to wait for a full refund. If you do run into a situation where you'd like these funds refunded, please don't hesitate to reach out through a support ticket here and we'll be happy to review this together with you!

• Thanks 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.