Baby I’m A Star !!!

colleen Criss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is alot to this body and IMHO it checks all the boxes we all want. I hated to take it off TBH. Don’t stress about fits, there are plenty of my fav designers who have made clothes for her. PLUS there is a conformer that works for her so you really don’t need to run out to get anything for her. She fits well in Maitreya clothes, [hh] has created for her as well as Toxic Bish. .:AMUI:. “Yera” Pumps – STAR MB.  https://slifeinpixels.wordpress.com/2023/07/21/baby-im-a-star/

Lana [MOD]Body Modifier_002.jpg

Star Mesh Body Big Girl[MOD]Body Modifier.jpg

STAR MESH[BODY] 3.85@SL FANDOM CON.jpg

• Like 1

The creator of this body had a store at one of the adult shop & hop regions was kinda surprised to see its still around. It's been out long before that I remember it getting a little bit of designer support at the same time as the Lovemomma bodies I think support soon fizzled out for it as I haven't seen anything include it in ages, maybe it'll pick up again 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The creator of this body had a store at one of the adult shop & hop regions was kinda surprised to see its still around. It's been out long before that I remember it getting a little bit of designer support at the same time as the Lovemomma bodies I think support soon fizzled out for it as I haven't seen anything include it in ages, maybe it'll pick up again 

It's worth another look.

I thought it was nice that one of the gifts at their booth was a bunch of clothes for it. Like 10 outfits. I probably don't need another body, but if i do decide to get it, I can't say I have nothing to wear! I gave it a serious look, but I think what I mostly wanted was to recreate the makeup look they'd done on the model. It was really pretty.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.