Can't download firestorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , sorry if this is not the right section of the forum but I am not sure where to ask ...

I tried to login after some time I couln't and firestorm asks me to update the viewer, but when I go to download the new version it says download failed all times... looks like there must be a problem , I tried deactivate antivirus but that was not the cause, apparently seems I do not have permission from the website to download?

@Naiman Broome

One common problem with downloading from the FS website is the firewall or AV blocking the d/l due to a certificate issue.  Usually the OS will tell you that the d/l is not reccomended but if you then click on the "other action" or "other options" button it should present you with a "download anyway" option.

The  precise message varies depending on your OS (Operatiing System...Windows 10/11 or equivlent Apple version) and your security level set in you browser.

Once the download is complete (as it should then be) proceed as normal.

It is imperative to only download the viewer (whichever you choose) from that viewer's official website.  Accept no substitutes.

Edited by Aishagain
additional advice
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.