Magellan Easter Eggs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the mole lab gab, it was mentioned that the SL20B builds had easter eggs related to Magellan. The clue given was that 99% of Magellans are gluten free and at least one is on a liquid diet. Now that things have quietened down, I've been looking around, though haven't found anything yet. It's uncertain if the eggs are something that could be clicked or something to look at. Nothing so far has stood out as different to the rest of the decor or related to Magellan's story.

Seeing as nobody else seemed to be talking about it, I've had to start a thread for once. Share your exploration!

• Like 2

Here's one - A Linden Mug. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to steal it. Just found another Magellan not too far away but couldn't get good pics because of the fishies.... ooh! and there's some other neat things nearby. I wonder how many Easter eggs there are at SL20B.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 2.48.35 PM.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Here's one - A Linden Mug. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to steal it.

Not being able to steal them is a sad problem! Though two I've found now are prizes that can be won at Merrymount, so worth throwing some hoops if you're a Magellan fan (just don't be too good, as they're common level prizes).

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.