Linden selling problem from Turkey.

erenlik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As it is known, paypal and other accounts from which we can receive payments are banned in Turkey. The question I want to ask you is this: If I introduce the paypal card of my relative who lives in Germany and plays secondlife to my own account and transfer my linden dollars to his paypal card, will this be an acceptable method for you?

If there is no problem, how many different accounts can a paypal card be assigned to?

I can also throw my lindens into his avatar, but from what I've heard lindenlab doesn't tolerate large transfers of lindens.

I have about 1,000,000 lindens and just living in Turkey I can't withdraw my money because of these ridiculous issues.

My English is not very good, I hope you understand me.

Many thanks in advance for your answers...

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, erenlik said:

As it is known, paypal and other accounts from which we can receive payments are banned in Turkey. The question I want to ask you is this: If I introduce the paypal card of my relative who lives in Germany and plays secondlife to my own account and transfer my linden dollars to his paypal card, will this be an acceptable method for you?

If there is no problem, how many different accounts can a paypal card be assigned to?

I can also throw my lindens into his avatar, but from what I've heard lindenlab doesn't tolerate large transfers of lindens.

I have about 1,000,000 lindens and just living in Turkey I can't withdraw my money because of these ridiculous issues.

My English is not very good, I hope you understand me.

Many thanks in advance for your answers...

I have my PayPal associated with a few of my different accounts, so assigning it to multiple accounts is not a problem.

HOWEVER, in order to take money out of SL, you will have to provide identification documents to prove your identity matches that of the PayPal account.

I'd suggest you talk to Billing:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

PayPal'ımı birkaç farklı hesabımla ilişkilendirdim, bu nedenle birden çok hesaba atamak sorun değil.

ANCAK, SL'den para çekmek için kimliğinizin PayPal hesabındaki kimlikle eşleştiğini kanıtlayan kimlik belgeleri sağlamanız gerekecektir.

Billing ile konuşmanızı öneririm:

Faturalandırma destek telefon numaraları
    Ücretsiz (ABD/Kanada): 800.294.1067
    Uzun Mesafe: 703.286.6277  
Faturalandırma ekibimiz Pazartesi'den Cuma'ya 09:00 - 17:00 EST (06:00 - 14:00 PST) saatleri arasında hizmet vermektedir.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

I do not understand much. Excuse me.
My relative residing in Germany is already playing second life and has withdrawn his own money many times.
When I add my relative's paypal card to my account, is it possible to associate my relative's ID card information?

That is, our ip information and defined credit cards are different.
I'm just trying to find and learn a legal method.
Otherwise, as I said, I could transfer my lindens directly to my relative's account.
I want to get my business done legally and I don't want to have problems with Linden Lab.

I would be grateful if you could provide more detailed information. because I have never withdrawn money before.

Thanks for your answers...

Edited by erenlik

4 minutes ago, erenlik said:

My relative residing in Germany is already playing second life and has withdrawn his own money many times.
When I add my relative's paypal card to my account, is it possible to associate my relative's ID card information?

I do not know if LL will allow this.  Open a Support ticket and ask them. https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

LL buna izin verir mi bilmiyorum. Bir Destek bileti açın ve onlara sorun. https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.