When did the Legacy Classic Body become free?

Chris Cash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just recently upgraded to mesh. It was 2 Xmases ago but I did it and then I got caught up in other games that I never really bothered with any of it afterwards.  I ended up getting the Jake body but wasn't a fan of the calves so really wanted a Legacy I think it was.  Few months after getting the Jake body the Legacy one was on sale so I pulled the trigger and I never even unpacked it before getting caught back up in other games.  I'm not even sure which legacy it is. I think it said it was special edition 1.2 or something in my inventory when I was online earlier.  Is it any good? I heard it was a pain to use?

I also TP'd over to Legacy earlier and saw the Classic was free. Was curious when that happened? And if you can get a free head anywhere?  Mainly asking incase I ever make an alt or need to make an alt I can throw together a decent look for cheap.

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Chris Cash said:

I just recently upgraded to mesh. It was 2 Xmases ago but I did it and then I got caught up in other games that I never really bothered with any of it afterwards.  I ended up getting the Jake body but wasn't a fan of the calves so really wanted a Legacy I think it was.  Few months after getting the Jake body the Legacy one was on sale so I pulled the trigger and I never even unpacked it before getting caught back up in other games.  I'm not even sure which legacy it is. I think it said it was special edition 1.2 or something in my inventory when I was online earlier.  Is it any good? I heard it was a pain to use?

I also TP'd over to Legacy earlier and saw the Classic was free. Was curious when that happened? And if you can get a free head anywhere?  Mainly asking incase I ever make an alt or need to make an alt I can throw together a decent look for cheap.

The Classic is a reworked version of the old TMP (The Mesh Project) body.  They just dropped the TMP name and rebranded it under Legacy.  

https://www.meshbody.com/classic

https://www.meshbody.com/support

There may be an update to the 1.2 body.  They used to automatically send it when you put the previous version on.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chris Cash said:

secondlife://AKERUKA/139/138/23

To celebrate our anniversary and also the Pride Month we decided to do an UNISEX Head so it will fit Female and Male Avatar!!!
Is VERY Versatile so you can create the look as you want!
It will be 1L ONLY for 15 days since today.
If you want to have the same look as vendor you can purchase the Skin is right near to the head vendor.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Akeruka/139/138/23
REMEMBER TO WEAR THE GROUP TAG TO GET THE HEAD FOR 1L!!!

ENJOY
[AK] Team

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.