Grid Status...or is it just me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

And then again..

Looks like it's right there at the startup.  I tried to look away, but I could not!

gridstatus.png

I'm not challenging the fact that the grid status is in numerous places.  I have used many of those numerous places over the years.  All I was asking is WHY they removed it from the dashboard.  The dashboard we tell people to go to to check their account, buy Lindens, find their Linden home.  It just seems like an odd thing to take off when it's far more important, IMHO, than Events.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm not challenging the fact that the grid status is in numerous places.  I have used many of those numerous places over the years.  All I was asking is WHY they removed it from the dashboard.  The dashboard we tell people to go to to check their account, buy Lindens, find their Linden home.  It just seems like an odd thing to take off when it's far more important, IMHO, than Events.

Totally agree, if the dashboard wasn't full of garbage then I'd..

WAIT A MINUTE!! Much modern software and websites lets you customize "dashboards" to show what you want!

HELLO, LINDEN LAB?

37828E4B-F996-4A49-803B-1702EFB214CD.jpeg

UPDATE:

Hello Rowan Amore,

Thank you for contacting Second Life Support and for your patience.

Thank you for reporting the absence of the grid status blog from the website. It is intentionally removed while our engineers investigate an issue. We do not have a timeline for a resolution at this point. You may wish to use the direct link, https://status.secondlifegrid.net/, in the meantime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

UPDATE:

Hello Rowan Amore,

Thank you for contacting Second Life Support and for your patience.

Thank you for reporting the absence of the grid status blog from the website. It is intentionally removed while our engineers investigate an issue. We do not have a timeline for a resolution at this point. You may wish to use the direct link, https://status.secondlifegrid.net/, in the meantime.

It's probably something like a cross-site vulnerability was discovered. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.