On Sale Protected Waterfront with access Blake Sea

deplove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know, if I sell it it's because my partner wants his house to be my house, I just know that I don't like to go easy, but  to run with my sailboat in Blake in the open sea, every passage is a challenge and I did it. No one is obligated to buy , I just want to take it off , so whoever wants to make me an offer welcome. I am also selling this
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cropity/112/32?_gl=1*191uye4*_ga*MTIyMDQ5NDI0OS4xNjc4Njk1ODgx*_ga_T7G7P6DCEC*MTY4NDIzMTY1OC4xODkuMS4xNjg0MjMyMDI1LjU3LjAuMA.. *__fplc*UVZrc2xwWEJHSjg5MjBuQ2psWDJ6MTBqZWlaVXBFaE5uYlJKSzE5bW10SVlZdVdvcEx6RTFub0poWFFka0R4eDlrdlpVUVNxbEUxcWZjZEwlMkJvYWZHTW4lMkJ0andpJTJGb0J3M0x5YThiSTBKZHFBNG1wSFlOaXB2VTRHZ3VhaUh3JTNEJTNE
make me an offer , thank you 

Edited by deplove

Great that it sold as the price and location were all good. You didn't need to hype it with Blake Sea as it's on protected water and you are right by lots of Open water. I think the bonus is that you can also make your way to the Blake Sea but at this point with all of the new connections you can get to the Blake Sea from pretty much anywhere now, with some creativity if you are starting from Heterocera or Sansara.

• Thanks 1

Yes Marcus you are right, earlier I was in bellisseria northeast , a house boat and a friend showed me the passage - a river - for blake's route. with a racing speedboat 25 mn , with a sailboat even 40 mn since in some places even with autopilot there is no wind. I hope to have offers for Cropity, any acceptable since 25,000 is already a discounted price. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.