Where can I find baggy jeans like these ???

ThaRealestOne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I am looking for a jeans or pants that are in a similar baggy style to these:

They are from a now defunct store called BLK2.0 and I cannot find anything that's similar to these. They don't need to be exactly like these but preferably I want a very oversized pants that fits primarily the Maitreya Lara body as that's the one that I use.

Snapshot_17754.jpg

Snapshot_17755.jpg

Snapshot_17756.jpg

• Like 2

Legal.Insanity has an old pair of jeans similar to these.  The MP store only shows the men's version but you can check the inworld store for Adams Baggy Jeans to see if he still has the female version available.   They used to be my absolute favorite jeans.

The Fallen City

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Legal.Insanity has an old pair of jeans similar to these.  The MP store only shows the men's version but you can check the inworld store for Adams Baggy Jeans to see if he still has the female version available.   They used to be my absolute favorite jeans.

The Fallen City

Thank you very much i'll check the store now as I actually prefer the look of those ones over the ones that I have now, hopefully they are still there

11 minutes ago, ThaRealestOne said:

Thank you very much i'll check the store now as I actually prefer the look of those ones over the ones that I have now, hopefully they are still there

Just logged in and I was mistaken.  They are called Cookie Baggy jeans.

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just logged in and I was mistaken.  They are called Cookie Baggy jeans.

I do not see the jeans at the store sadly unless I am at the wrong location, I am at the Miu Miu and Legal Insanity location and do not see the jeans there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.