Weird STOP Animation

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have this weird animation when I stop walking. I spread my arms out to the side. I played all the animations one by one and none of them included this weird "arms out to the side" movement.

What's even weirder is that I tried a different AO. When I walked with this second AO, the "arms out to the side" animation was there, too. But when I BEGAN to walk.

Does anyone have a suggestion to narrow down what and where this problem is?

Thanks in advance,

Egon

Egon stop animation compressed 3.gif

19 minutes ago, Egon Rothschild said:

I have this weird animation when I stop walking. I spread my arms out to the side. I played all the animations one by one and none of them included this weird "arms out to the side" movement.

What's even weirder is that I tried a different AO. When I walked with this second AO, the "arms out to the side" animation was there, too. But when I BEGAN to walk.

Does anyone have a suggestion to narrow down what and where this problem is?

Thanks in advance,

Egon

Egon stop animation compressed 3.gif

Is it bad to say I actually like it and think you should keep it? 😂

But if you absolutely must, try the usual suspects first. Stop animations & revoke permissions under Avatar Health, then check to see if anything else you're wearing is animating you - headphones, hat, etc. You never know. It could be anything you have on!

(still think you should keep it, lol)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

check to see if anything else you're wearing is animating you - headphones, hat, etc. You never know. It could be anything you have on!

Definitely this. If it's not your AO, it's SOMETHING.

Also, as Rowan said - the fact it looks like a "pose stand" pose is a little sushpishush.

My wife had a glitch in her animations for ages that occasionally stopped whatever she was doing, even making her stand up from a seat, and played a quick, odd little pose. We eventually figured out where it was coming from... it was in the head's facial animations!

Although I'm with @Ayashe Ninetails - that's actually not bad.

Edited by Rick Nightingale
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Rick Nightingale said:

My wife had a glitch in her animations for ages that occasionally stopped whatever her she was doing, even making her stand up from a seat, and played a quick, odd little pose. We eventually figured out where it was coming from... it was in the head's facial animations!

Although I'm with @Ayashe Ninetails - that's actually not bad.

What would be bad, or perhaps better? Two snaps and a twist (like "Men On Film")?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.