How to make apartments for renting?

Sukii Allure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, I own a 4098 plot and I am building some apartments  to rent I was wondering how it would work in like how do I go about renting the apartment..  which is stacked with another apartment on top of it.  And how do I go about alloting only so many prims to that one person renting? This is all very new to me and still in the infant stages of this idea but I was thinking like 120 prims per person based on the size of the apartment I am looking for , any feedback is appreciated 

If you have multiple (separate) tenants living in a shared parcel, you have to monitor their prim usage somewhat manually. You'll need a script to check how many prims a person has in the parcel, then do something if they have too many.

It's not possible to directly prevent a person from rezzing objects past a certain Land Impact, if the overall parcel still has space.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

10 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

If you have multiple (separate) tenants living in a shared parcel, you have to monitor their prim usage somewhat manually. You'll need a script to check how many prims a person has in the parcel, then do something if they have too many.

It's not possible to directly prevent a person from rezzing objects past a certain Land Impact, if the overall parcel still has space.

Alrighty that helps a bit what would i do to  make the apartment rentable?

9 hours ago, Sukii Allure said:

您好,我擁有一塊 4098 的地塊,我正在建造一些出租公寓,我想知道它會如何運作,就像我如何著手租公寓一樣……它上面堆放著另一間公寓。我該如何著手為那個租房者分配這麼多的 prims?這對我來說都是全新的,仍處於這個想法的初級階段,但根據我正在尋找的公寓大小,我認為每人 120 prims,歡迎任何反饋 

Casperlet is very useful for rental. It provides a rent box that allows the payment and counts the renter's prim usage.

Reminds me of a friend of mine, who won the Totto and went and bought a small hostel.
Unfortunately, it was closed in few months, because all his life was a gardener and NOT a hotel manager!
Needs SKILLS to open some business and more than the skills , it needs experiance!
The best way to learn all about RENTALS in secondlife is to go to WORK as an agent in a big company and also rent from them, so you face their actual policy!
As mentioned above the expensive rental boxes do the job easy! Its a must!

Good Luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.