stream image and or icon

Kollins Bellic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Kollins Bellic said:

hey I have both a stream and an shx board but the problem is the previous owner of the stream set an image that doesn't fit the theme and shows whenever streaming on the shx board, how do I change this?

This is a very specific inworld item question, those mostly are better answered in a shx group ( if that's around) and of course check the manual 

it has to do with the stream info not the shx board, the shx board just shows what is configured with the stream, I can add it to the radio list as part of the instructions but that defeats the purpose of using the dj functions

it is with the shx board

Edited by Kollins Bellic

41 minutes ago, Kollins Bellic said:

it has to do with the stream info not the shx board, the shx board just shows what is configured with the stream, I can add it to the radio list as part of the instructions but that defeats the purpose of using the dj functions

it is with the shx board

i checked my own shx board ( old one F210 and this has several config cards and manual IN it, check yours to see if there's a  stream url tied to a dj with the profilepic in it, if you use this profile, the pic from that person will be used

if that doesn't help, try resetting the scripts 

Edited by Alwin Alcott

2 minutes ago, Kollins Bellic said:

it's an MPC200, it doesn't display the DJ but it does display the icon set in the radio list and when changing stations to a DJ the old icon image is used

check the configuration, as i mentioned i think the dj profile in the board isn't correct. The stream is taken over, but has a registered setting in the board.
Remove that profile, and add it again with the right profile tied to it.
That should solve it.
If it's a non tranfer board, you also could try a redelivery and make a new set up. But be sure not to delete it before you get a new one :) 

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.