Out of curiosity

AsheeMay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay, so this is a long shot but I'm going to ask anyway in the hopes of getting some kind of answers. I have a dear friend who was perma banned over some things our group of friends was brought into. For context-he was with me for over a week leading up to the events that caused the all mighty ban hammer to come down. I wasn't present at the events either and was given a warning. However he was permabanned. I know he tried to appeal it but do not know the full results of that.

Does anyone know if its possible to speak up on someones behalf to help fight a ban? I know its a super long shot but I was wondering as our group of friends miss him terribly and it really was a case of guilty by association. 

3 answers to this question

If he was permanently banned on his first strike (and I learned to never take someone's word for that in SL) than the thing he did was no child's play it must have seriously bad. Or other possibility it wasn't his first strike and he just messed up and knew exactly what this kind of behavior would get him into.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.