🎨Home Designer/Builder ready for Work!🎨 (Custom Builds)

Igloo4D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Home designer/builder that specializes in houses. I can branch out, but be prepared to be disappointed if I consider the task to be too much for me and I decline the offer.

A bit about me and my experience. I love building. I'll get that out of the way, whether it be vehicles (at least try to build them), bizarre architecture, or perhaps some sort of tool, etc. I just love to build. I have experience with Blender, meshes, prims, link-sets, land-impact. I also have a bundle of tools at my exposal to complete a task. Mesh generator, a large library of textures, a wealth of meshes and prims that are unique in shape or quality.

Something I explicitly do not do, is anything to do with clothing. As I do not have avimesh and I find it incredibly difficult to setup Blender for clothing in-mind, without avimesh.

‼️BELOW ARE SOME FACTS ‼️

I'll be honest. I haven't played Second Life for long. But every day I churn out home designs, and make them available (or scrap them) for sale. I will not link that though. I will link a list of photos of my proudest builds for some examples of my work.

Every day I am practicing, and learning.

I will set a price based upon the complexity of what needs to be built. We can haggle. I am fine with that. It doesn't have to be a home, I can branch out, but it has to be something architectural or I just won't do it.

Message me via in-game on Second Life, through the profile, Iggy (Igloo44D). Or you can message me here on the forums.

What will happen after you message is that I will go through the process of what will actually be happening, after I have talked with you about what you want exactly, we will then negotiate the price. And then I will start building ASAP.

I have a bunch of other builds, these two are my most recent. A beach home and a design focusing on minimalism. I have done a building in the baroque style and also a contemporary/modern home as well.

2_001.png

7_001.png

5 hours ago, Blade Reluin said:

msged you in world

Hey Blade. I haven't unfortunately received a message. Could you perhaps send me a friend request? Maybe that'll fix the problem. I've also enabled IMs outside of SL through Email now. So you should be good if you would like to resend the message to me. I should be able to receive it now. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.