Need Help..Cam Position

Stephy Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so last night I was on a pose, where you have to hit shift and left and right arrows to change the post. While i was doin this i accidently clicked my mouse and my cam like moved upwards. No idea what it did, but when i got up, my cam position behind my avi was all jacked up. I went into preferences and fixed the angle n all that, but now my cam is too high above my avi when i am walking around, where as before it wasn't like that. No, it's not the setting that says offset to half height of avi, checked that. No idea why it's like that or how to fix it, any help?

so far nothing has worked. i tried the focus thing and my cam ended up following me in the water :\

my avi use to be focused on around the center of my back area when i move, now it's more focused above my head to where i either have to have it zoomed in and can barely see the top of my hair, or i have to zoom out too far, its buggin the crap outta me and no way to fix it it seems. Below i posted a pic of what it use to look like(first pic) and what it looks like now(last pic)

What it

What it looks like now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.