teleport failed.

KashtankaNatalie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi. When trying to teleport, it gives an error and I can't get to the region.

https://gyazo.com/f2a6ee6335d14c97021a64cad657d282  "teleport failed. sorry, you do not have access to that teleport destination"

It does not depend on the repair of the region, it works. There is no work being done on it.
It doesn't depend on the RLV, I've tried with it on and off.
It does not depend on the ban, because according to the owner I am not banned in the region.
It does not depend on restart, I restarted many times in the game.
And it does not depend on the region access settings, I have all three ratings enabled in the settings.

I was also invited by other players to the region, and tried to teleport forcibly through the RLV. all this also does not work
I also tried to be invited by teleport and teleported forcibly. The error is the same and the same.
Also, I tried another avi, it teleports perfectly to this region (store)

to any other regions teleportation works.

account is 6 years 11 months old

I was told that I am a script agent. I do not know what it is, but is it true?

Please help me with this problem.🤧

Edited by KashtankaNatalie

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, KashtankaNatalie said:

I found the problem, there was a wrong circle in some status.

Exactly.  And it was not a problem until a few days ago, when Linden Lab gave estate owners the ability to block scripted agents. Apparently the owner of that estate used his new ability, so you were blocked.  I'm glad you found that status control.

• Like 1

I assume from the groups you belong to that your rating is Adult, so that answers the question.  You are probably not being blocked because of your maturity rating.  But yes, if you have registered the account as a scripted agent ( a bot), then you could easily be blocked because of it.

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

I assume from the groups you belong to that your rating is Adult, so that answers the question.  You are probably not being blocked because of your maturity rating.  But yes, if you have registered the account as a scripted agent ( a bot), then you could easily be blocked because of it.

I've been to this store a couple of weeks ago, and dozens of times before that. and there is no suggestion that I should be blocked by the rating. The seller himself says it doesn't make sense. And what does it mean to register an account as a script agent or bot. i don't even know what it is ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.