Dispenser by menu + auto attach

Cuuka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

After asking and searching around me for a while now, i've got no choice but to ask here for my problem hoping it can be solved..

I've buyed a full perm dispenser script from the marketplace for a vending machine (no cost, just a dispenser + item attach).

When i try it, it work fine for me. A menu appear with the drinks availables, and when clicked, it rez , ask for perm, and attach on the avatar's hand.

The problem is, for other avatars, it rez the drink, ask for the permission, but nothing when allowed.. the drink just stay here, and doesn't delete himself if rez more than some seconds..

I don't know if i can paste the script here, since i've buyed it..

Anyone had this problem ? thanks you

It sounds like a permission issue, but no one can tell without seeing the script. You are right, though, that it would not be a good idea to post the script here because that would violate the scripter's intellectual property.  I think your best option is to post in the InWorld Employment forum to ask some scripter to examine the script with you.

11 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

It sounds like a permission issue, but no one can tell without seeing the script. You are right, though, that it would not be a good idea to post the script here because that would violate the scripter's intellectual property.  I think your best option is to post in the InWorld Employment forum to ask some scripter to examine the script with you.

Thanks you for your quick reply!

yes it seem the best thing to do, it see some key id, llDetectedKey ect.. but cannot find where it crash x_x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.