Upgrading and name change

PandoraDevine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Parcasha said:

How long after you upgrade your account are you able to change your account name?

there is no waiting, unless something went wrong in payment. ( a delay or something like that)

btw  namechange is open for everybody, not only premiums, the price is different for every account membership.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

On 3/18/2023 at 12:53 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

there is no waiting, unless something went wrong in payment. ( a delay or something like that)

btw  namechange is open for everybody, not only premiums, the price is different for every account membership.

Hmmm, I've tried changing my first and last name with every last name on the list and keep getting the same message "not available".  I'm sure that at least one name would be available.  It's been 2 weeks since my account upgrade. 

25 minutes ago, Parcasha said:

Hmmm, I've tried changing my first and last name with every last name on the list and keep getting the same message "not available".  I'm sure that at least one name would be available.  It's been 2 weeks since my account upgrade. 

it can be of help to use search inworld for a name check, if it is taken, it won't ever be available again ( unless ll changes policies)
If it's not showing up, it's time to file a support ticket and ask for help.

Also.. only use normal txt, it won't take fancy styles.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Hello I made the no change last night and I still can’t connect, it says that I have an error with my or password. Please solve my access because I am a club owner and the email promises immediate access.  🤐
Cordially 

Dear Miryha Spicy,

Thank you for your order. You should be able to log in with your new name immediately, but your old name can still be displayed in some places for 24 hours.

Order Summary

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Miryha Spicy said:

Hello I made the no change last night and I still can’t connect, it says that I have an error with my or password. Please solve my access because I am a club owner and the email promises immediate access.  🤐
Cordially 

Dear Miryha Spicy,

Thank you for your order. You should be able to log in with your new name immediately, but your old name can still be displayed in some places for 24 hours.

Order Summary

It'S ok thk so much 💞

2 hours ago, Miryha Spicy said:

Cordially 

Dear Miryha Spicy,

Order Summary

please don't hijack other threads, your situation is different as the thread you post in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.