Feet and Hand Poses not Working

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, KathyGables said:

Can  you help my friend with the following Gyazo?

https://gyazo.com/b95d1268269aadd3914786c4df59a02b

For the feet..Those aren't Maitreya feet, they seem to be system feet.. It doesn't look like they have the mesh body on.. The hud won't work with a system body and only work with the body they are made for..

The hand animations, will be the same reason.. they will need to have the mesh body attached.. If they want them to be animated, then they also will need to click the button on the right side under the  the hand poses where it say's cycle natural hand poses..

But for both problems, they will need the Maitreya mesh body attached..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

17 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

For the feet..Those aren't Maitreya feet, they seem to be system feet.. It doesn't look like they have the mesh body on.. The hud won't work with a system body and only work with the body they are made for..

The hand animations, will be the same reason.. they will need to have the mesh body attached.. If they want them to be animated, then they also will need to click the button on the right side under the  the hand poses where it say's cycle natural hand poses..

But for both problems, they will need the Maitreya mesh body attached..

Your right again. Once I added the Maitreya BOM body the problem disappeared. I've been doing this for years, but I am in the middle of fighting bacteria spinal meningitis. My description is that I am only operating with three brain cells these days. Grin. Thanks for loading me your brain cells.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KathyGables said:

Your right again. Once I added the Maitreya BOM body the problem disappeared. I've been doing this for years, but I am in the middle of fighting bacteria spinal meningitis. My description is that I am only operating with three brain cells these days. Grin. Thanks for loading me your brain cells.

omg I had a form of that when I was younger.. Not spinal but put arthritis in all my joints and was in the hospital for two weeks, then when they thought i was better and I agreed and played it off  like I was, just to get out of the hospital..I was out for like 9 hours  before I had to go right back for another two weeks.. That was the worst thing I ever had.. it took probably 6 months before I was finally  totally over it..

I can't even remember the actual name of it to find it in search because it was such a strange name, but it was some form of meningitis.. But I don't wish any form of it on anyone ever..  I really hope you feel much better soon..

If you have any more questions, You can try and IM me in world and if I'm on, I'll try and help if I'm able to.. If I'm not you could still post up in here also.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

omg I had a form of that when I was younger.. Not spinal but put arthritis in all my joints and was in the hospital for two weeks, then when they thought i was better and I agreed and played it off  like I was, just to get out of the hospital..I was out for like 9 hours  before I had to go right back for another two weeks.. That was the worst thing I ever had.. it took probably 6 months before I was finally  totally over it..

I can't even remember the actual name of it to find it in search because it was such a strange name, but it was some form of meningitis.. But I don't wish any form of it on anyone ever..  I really hope you feel much better soon..

If you have any more questions, You can try and IM me in world and if I'm on, I'll try and help if I'm able to.. If I'm not you could still post up in here also.

I think we are sisters with medical calamities. Since you used meningitis to describe your experience and are aware that there are a variety of meningitis I should point out that there are two main types. Both are bad but the real killer is BACTERIAL based versus VIRAL based. I have/had the bacterial version. The good news is that I am almost clear of the disease. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KathyGables said:

I think we are sisters with medical calamities. Since you used meningitis to describe your experience and are aware that there are a variety of meningitis I should point out that there are two main types. Both are bad but the real killer is BACTERIAL based versus VIRAL based. I have/had the bacterial version. The good news is that I am almost clear of the disease. 

That's really good to hear..:)

Also sorry for diving off into that, I just never met anyone else that had something like that before and anyone else I ever tried to explain it to, never heard of it before either.. So ya it's very much  like bumping into a long lost sister or something like that.. hehehe

I'm really glad you are on the other end of it now, because it's a terrible experience for anyone to go through..

Also, as I said before, you can hit me up in world if you like, if you have any questions about your body or just whatever.. I'm usually on during the day. I'm on central time.

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's really good to hear..:)

Also sorry for diving off into that, I just never met anyone else that had something like that before and anyone else I ever tried to explain it to, never heard of it before either.. So ya it's very much  like bumping into a long lost sister or something like that.. hehehe

I'm really glad you are on the other end of it now, because it's a terrible experience for anyone to go through..

Also, as I said before, you can hit me up in world if you like, if you have any questions about your body or just whatever.. I'm usually on during the day. I'm on central time.

I will "friend" you next time I log-in if that's OK.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.