I had sl and took it off my comp. Then decided to come back and reinstalled it. Now it says video dr

Mistressonly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi

Welcome back. Please write what message do you get exactly. Adding more information about your computer would be helpfull as well. Please check requirements here: http://secondlife.com/support/system-requirements/

Have you downloaded the video driver as it was requested? 

You can edit your post in 'Options'---->Edit. 

You can try other vievers: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory 

Updating your drivers is (almost always) free and once you've identified your Graphics card it's not to much trouble to locate the company online using any search engine. (update drivers) 

Have you updated your drivers?

If not, on my PC I go to Start menu, Settings, Control Panel, System Information to find my Graphics Card. 

You can also find information about your PC in Second Life by clicking on Help and then on About SL, a list with info about where you are in SL and your systems specs.

It is a emachine with windows xp the message says. secondlife is unable to run because your video card drivers did not install properly or are out of date or unsupported hardware. please make sure you have the latest video card and even if you do have the latest try reinstalling them. It worked a couple weeks ago. I took it off and then tried to reinstall the viewer and i get this message. where can I get the drivers?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.