Linden home as the owner Unableto rez

Adam01Time

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, you have all been here since 2003 you all hate most of my avatars what is new many years in security cause this with this forum.

anyway, I am retired spending my day with my dog I named Drakeo.  Not really named her Maria she is an American fox hound I rescued..

Here is the deal. I own the linden parcel it says I am the owner still unable to rezz. using the latest LL viewer  no tag needed I am the owner.

I drop by SL once in a while as Drakeo to collect all my  lindens I  make.

I no longer have a need to do security for virtual worlds I am retired like I said so wtf.

My Home my Parcel I am the owner in about land so WTf.

Catch you all next month peace and love my dog Maria goes to tracking competition more to life than SL.  OZ and I know this.

Fix the issue by tomorrow,  . I will kill the account . Not a big thing to me. Keep your python in your pants, you haters. you all are loved.

If you're attempting to rez inside your Linden home, rez a prim first and then try rezzing your items on that instead of the floor.   It's been an issue forever when trying to rez mesh items onto other mesh items.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not.   I always toss down a nice prim rug to rez stuff on.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.