Marketplace My Favorites sort by bar broken

angeloflifelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I noticed something earlier this year, perhaps when the 12 on the max results per page was removed? On the My Favorites page I can choose any item on the sort by drop down menu (alphabetically, price, age) and the page will refresh but nothing will have changed, except the bar is back to newest first. I've tried for different results with in world browser, different internet browsers, different computers, phone, same result. I've been googling and peeking at forums from time to time thinking surely someone else would bring it up. I don't understand how this could be happening to just me. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? 

Edited by angeloflifelight
Forgot I actually had used the forums before!
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, angeloflifelight said:

I noticed something earlier this year, perhaps when the 12 on the max results per page was removed? On the My Favorites page I can choose any item on the sort by drop down menu (alphabetically, price, age) and the page will refresh but nothing will have changed, except the bar is back to newest first. I've tried for different results with in world browser, different internet browsers, different computers, phone, same result. I've been googling and peeking at forums from time to time thinking surely someone else would bring it up. I don't understand how this could be happening to just me. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? 

Search JIRA - there are a few issues open about this problem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Search JIRA - there are a few issues open about this problem.

I'll take a look, a lot of them seem to be the same problem but many years old! I guess I'm "lucky" if it only started this year for me. Many are marked cannot reproduce which is odd. I was sure it had to do with a site change since it started when some things updated on the site. It's disheartening, but thanks for your reply, and I'll keep digging. 

42 minutes ago, angeloflifelight said:

I'll take a look, a lot of them seem to be the same problem but many years old! I guess I'm "lucky" if it only started this year for me. Many are marked cannot reproduce which is odd. I was sure it had to do with a site change since it started when some things updated on the site. It's disheartening, but thanks for your reply, and I'll keep digging. 

I've open 2 JIRAs just in the last 6-12 months or so about sort issues for different lists in the MP -- wishlist and favorites both have issues.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-232896?filter=-2

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-232038?filter=-2

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Same problem (marketplace favorites sorting options NOT WORKING) with browser:

version     4
application.architecture     x86-64
application.buildId     20211215221728
application.name     Firefox
application.version     95.0.1
application.displayVersion     95.0.1
application.vendor     Mozilla
application.platformVersion     95.0.1
application.xpcomAbi     x86_64-gcc3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.