Collaborate with other merchants and get them to be mine sponsor - How

Earthwatervirgo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey this Bonnie from Bonnie's Shemale Playground

I like to ask, as a sim/venue owner, how can i collaborate with other merchants and get them to be mine sponsor to help me grow my business/sim/venue.

During my exploration of SL and many club and events i notice, many have other merchants support as sponsors.

Thank you

I get invited to do stuff by other merchants because they saw me at events and liked what I was doing. I got into those events by filling out applications like everyone else. I don't know what events run for adult stuff, but if you're at an event, visit the website and see if you can find out how to apply for next time. Join groups and/or Discords so you'll know when applications open.

• Like 1

A lot of the stores you see at clubs are probably renting the space to advertise.

I have 4 small rental storefronts at popular sandboxes and 1 at a really nice Jazz club.

Set up a couple nice little storefronts and put them up for rent at a really good rate to draw in some merchants.

Make sure it's set up in a way that people have to walk past them to get to the main area. Like in a theme park where they funnel you through the gift shop after a major ride.

You can also get signs that people can rent to advertise their own business or services. Set up a wall with a few on it. Never hurts to try.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.