Zooby Babies!

Nicky Cheri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello dears, I have a question, does anyone know anything about the animesh zooby babies?
My question is, there are two varieties that you can buy, a baby and a larger one, but my question is, will the baby grow with them?
Unfortunately, I'm not so familiar with the English language and therefore I can't interpret it, it would be nice if someone could give me some info. Greetings Nicky cheri

3 answers to this question

I don't know about the babies...

I do know that you can write in you native language to better express your questions and often get answers back in your language. When looking for quick responses, English works best for speed. And I have seen some post in both their first and the English language.

I'm going to try to answer this to the best  of my knowledge , as I'm very new to Zooby stuff myself. It appears that Zoobys have 3 types of babies. 2 Animesh and 1 that is an avatar. The Animesh babies come in Newborn Size and Baby Size. The Zoobies then have levels. So at each level they learn to do different things like saying mama for example. In order to level up your baby you have to buy gems to level them up. The newborn has ten levels, so in order to level it up you would have to buy ten gems. Once you have leveled up the newborn you then get given the baby. The baby has 15 levels to level up so you would need 15 gems to level it up. In the Zooby store you will find items that are either compatible with newborn or babys  and sometimes both. So it's worth looking into what best fits into your roleplay. Here is the link to the Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/@zoobyvr64/featured there's also a zooby group you can join to ask questions.

Edited by Tayt3rChip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.