ebody reborn shapes

Angel1 Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys I just bought the Ebody Reborn Body and I was wondering if you guys could recommend some slimmer shapes for me the body is amazing but I im not used to being this big no offense to anyone I just upgraded from maitreya so I like a smaller shape any and all help is appreciated thank you  

Edited by Angel1 Pixelmaid

4 hours ago, Angel1 Pixelmaid said:

Hi guys I just bought the Ebody Reborn Body and I was wondering if you guys could recommend some slimmer shapes for me the body is amazing but I im not used to being this big no offense to anyone I just upgraded from maitreya so I like a smaller shape any and all help is appreciated thank you  

What mesh head are you using? If you are buying a shape, you need to purchase one specifically for the head you are using. It's pretty easy to make Reborn smaller, the main thing is you just set everything in the lower body sliders really low, set the ass to zero if you need to. Make a copy of your current shape before you start playing with the sliders.

• Like 1

Have you tried any of the other shapes you have in your inventory? Also maybe give it a whirl with adjusting the parts you feel need adjusting in the appearance sliders..

I'm always testing mesh bodies in my shapes I already have.. A lot of times I find some that work really well and adjust them from there or sometimes they are good to go from the start..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.