To new Friends 👋🙂

Breezeibaby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, been sl about 1 year I'd really like to make some new connections with some new buddies that are looking for new friends too. I like to go exploring, shopping, clubbing and more fun activities, seems current friends just don't seem to want to connect much anymore then once or twice then I'm lost in their ever growing friends list, I still say hi every now and then to find out they've forgotten who I am or where we met. sucks but get it. doing my best to get out more and hang at larger places, message random people being friendly trying to meet new ones yet still tend to find myself alone. If you'd like to meet up or chat make a new friend to chill out with please feel free to respond here or friend me. Since this continues to happen it's a little frustrating that it continues time again so I figured I'd try my luck out and try to write my first post in the friendship forums and see how it goes. Guess it can't really hurt to see if I can meet some great friends here. Hopeful this goes well!!*. Keep it chill be safe 

Edited by Breezeibaby
More information added spell checked
  • Like 2

Timezone wont help but i will add. you when i log in, liked the way you wrote the thread 

If you want to meet more people try visiting popular places like Peak, 511, Exhale, Warehouse etc.

You ll get plenty of messages and some might be worth keeping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick0678 said:

Timezone wont help but i will add. you when i log in, liked the way you wrote the thread 

If you want to meet more people try visiting popular places like Peak, 511, Exhale, Warehouse etc.

You ll get plenty of messages and some might be worth keeping.

sounds good. I've been to those clubs and haven't had much luck in meeting friends but it cannot hurt to try them again, I tend to chill out at smaller clubs seems. Also time zone isn't an issue for me but I'm in central time. Thanks for the advice 🙂🙂

• Like 2

• Breezeibaby changed the title to To new Friends 👋🙂
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 12:21 AM, Breezeibaby said:

Still no luck but bumping the lost post, lol...

I'm always looking to meet new people with similar hobbies I love shopping clubs and adventures exploring want to find more to do in SL since I'm a newish player

I added you  inworld. Nice to meet you :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.