Where to rent a full sim for a private half day event with high quality location and artists or entertainment?

LeilaYasmine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I hope my question is not totally wrong here. if so, please advise.

I am looking for a place to rent for a private 12-hours event in a nice, winter themed quality ambient with life music, artist performance, firework and similar.

It should be a reception for a group of  around 20-30 friends, so some personal just pretending offering drinks or something would be nice.

It should happen between Dec 21st and Dec 23nd and a time slot suitable for the US and western Europe people would be preferable.

Any hints where to rent such are very welcome. Event- or location managers please send me a note card in world with your contact data and offerings and I get back to you.

Looking forward to your offers an ideas!

Best regards

Leila Yasmine Nieuport

Edited by LeilaYasmine

1 hour ago, LeilaYasmine said:

Hello, I hope my question is not totally wrong here. if so, please advise.

I am looking for a place to rent for a private 12-hours event in a nice, winter themed quality ambient with life music, artist performance, firework and similar.

It should be a reception for a group of  around 20-30 friends, so some personal just pretending offering drinks or something would be nice.

It should happen between Dec 21st and Dec 23nd and a time slot suitable for the US and western Europe people would be preferable.

Any hints where to rent such are very welcome. Event- or location managers please send me a note card in world with your contact data and offerings and I get back to you.

Looking forward to your offers an ideas!

Best regards

Leila Yasmine Nieuport

seeing what you want you'll need it for at least some days, unless somebody wants to rent out a full decorated and landscaped region that also even meets your requirements. You'll never get a region decorated and landscaped in half a day ánd run the event.
For rentals you can approach any ( non mainland) landlord. I'm pretty sure a direct Linden Rental will be more expensive as a resident renting out. But see what you need and make a choice.

Thank you all for your responses so far.

@Birdie: It should be an island, not mainland (for privacy), I should have added that.

@Alwin: 12 hours is only the minimum time for the event, I am aware that preparation may take time or the minimum renting time may be longer.

@Rowan: Your hint helped a lot, I actually found two wedding planners right now that also do other events.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.