Prima Body at Ebento

Lysistrata Szapira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see that the Prima bodies have been released at the Ebento event today.  Separate Petite and Busty versions are 3375L and a fatpack of both is 5625L.  The vendor states that this price is 25% off.  The discount price is a so-so price, better than the new Belleza bodies.

I grabbed the demos so I'm off to tinker around with them. Has anyone else already got them and formed opinions?

There's also a free gift dress from Prima at the booth if one joins the Ebento group. 

Without even trying the demo, it's, again, a matter of whether or stores will create for it.  Their FB page shows some are already jumping on board.   Apparently there are a lot of deformers that come in the package.  I'll be back after I have time to play with it.

EDIT: I see that it was released at Fameshed in October, so I'm slow, but I haven't seen a lot of chatter about it anyway. 

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira

56 minutes ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

EDIT: I see that it was released at Fameshed in October, so I'm slow, but I haven't seen a lot of chatter about it anyway.

They did literally no promotion for it. When it debuted in October, it was in a booth off in the corner of Fameshed and none of the Fameshed exhibitors did an outfit rigged for it. They haven't done any partnerships subsequently, and the clothing available for it is lackluster at best. I can't think of one frequently worn skin brand that does a body-specific skin for it either. It's a shame because the smaller of the bodies is very beautifully sculpted.

Have they bothered to add an alpha hud on it yet?

Edited by Blaise Glendevon

I have the Deluxe or whatever it's called that  you get both versions of the body.. I paid I think 2k for the deluxe since I had a tonic body before.. I've really have been looking at the flicker and there really is nothing new made for it.. At the moment their flicker only has 3 pages.. They have the same outfits being shown over again in different images..

About anything that is made for it is just a few updated older items.. They might have a few things that might be new, but really it is lacking a lot in content made for it.. plus it's all alpha layers and no alpha cuts.. I mean unless they changed that.. They give you no alphas with it and pretty much went by the thought that, Alphas come with outfits anyways, which they all don't.. Also it has a build in v that looks like it was made with prims,, it's really bad, but I think i remember you can hide it, I think..

I had it before it was released to the public.. It's official release day was Oct 1.. I think I got it a week or two before it released..

It's a nice body but really terrible promotion and hardly much creator support..

I think if you had a tonic body and just get one of the bodies, it is 1,000 L$ and the deluxe is 2,000L$.. you can probably get that at the store.. It's definitely not worth 5k for both bodies..  For me it's just a paper weight now..

Maybe some life will get sprung into it if they start trying to get some good creator support and keep putting it into events..  Who knows.. I honestly couldn't recommend it to anyone and feel good about it..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

I took a few minutes to tinker with it. I found that I could get some of the more conservative (i.e. covered) Ison clothing rigged for Maitreya to fit it, but it will require alphas to do so.   I don't think it's worth it to buy a body just to alpha it out and cover it totally with clothes.  I don't spend much time nekkid so I really can't judge the body in its unclothed state. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.