Caspervend Delivery Problem

Sarion Koba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Lately purchases that I have made at different stores through Caspervend have not come into my inventory. Redelivery also does not work even though the message I receive in world states that it was successful.

Has anyone heard of this problem and if so is there a fix. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

In my experience, Caspervend has been trouble free. Double check your objects file  Do a redelivery with your inventory visible, and you should see it update?

Did the redelivery with open inventory and that worked, thank you Belinda.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same thing happening to me at several different store and I have to keep trying like 10-15 and it will work but its really getting my on last nerve i even tried different browsers no luck here is a screen shot of what I get on my browser and again this error only happens when I click a redelivery at any store other then this no issues with any of my browsers. Its odd and been happening to me since end of Sept. Anyone out there that may know what's happening. Tonight its happening at Merch same error again,

error.jpg

7 hours ago, MariahMaximilliana said:

I am having the same thing happening to me at several different store and I have to keep trying like 10-15 and it will work but its really getting my on last nerve i even tried different browsers no luck here is a screen shot of what I get on my browser and again this error only happens when I click a redelivery at any store other then this no issues with any of my browsers. Its odd and been happening to me since end of Sept. Anyone out there that may know what's happening. Tonight its happening at Merch same error again,

This is usually a problem caused by software like ad-blockers or anti-virus. Try it through a page in Chrome, in incognito mode. Just press ctrl+shift+n and try visiting the page on that tab.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.