Mesh looks weird around chest area.

weosl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi so I am facing this problem where I import my dress but it looks weird in game around the chest area. but the rest looks fine. I am assuming it is because the vertices are not connected or something but I'm not sure of a way to fix this. 

AE3DA17E-D739-4FF6-B65F-89BA030D4ED5.png

this is what it looks like in blender and then when I put it in SL it looks like this, if anyone can help that would be great! 9670EF19-2DA9-4578-950B-379EE730E67A.pngFA232748-3307-465D-AD06-CC8516FCD88C.png

23 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Looks to me like you've rigged them to the breasts, and your shape is causing the mesh to squish/invert from both sides.

Note how much closer the breasts are in-world, compared to your rig.

hmm, in blender I just transferred the weight and rigged them to the skeleton and imported it to SL, it's only done this when I added a accessory or something like in the picture it looks like that. 

1 hour ago, weosl said:

hmm, in blender I just transferred the weight and rigged them to the skeleton and imported it to SL, it's only done this when I added a accessory or something like in the picture it looks like that. 

But it's not just the accessory, even the dress itself is getting stretched across itself.

There's supposed to be a hole/ring in the middle, right? But instead the ends are clipping into each other.

You'd better check which bones are affecting the weights in that area, and probably reduce/remove the extra weights.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.