In my inventory I have lost some things and need some help to get them back

rebel Sieberi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I play on bloodlines and have spent some money to get the things I wanted and needed but,the person the was renting the land I once called home stopped paying for the land and I lost my blood tanks had one 5l,one 10l and one 100l tanks the 5 was mostly full and the 10 was full now I can not find them In my inventory to use them and it makes playing the game not as fun as it was because I like playing as a vampire and having menion to take care of.I would like to try and get back what I have paid for and worked so hard to mantain.Thank you for any help.

1 answer to this question

You don`t say exactly what happened to your stuff.  Was the sim deleted, was the land just resold. was it reclaimed and everything returned?

If you are saying that your stuff was returned to you but you never received it, try clearing your cache. Once your inventory says that it is fully reloaded with no missing items and you still don`t have your suff, then it is possible you have lost it...Though it may show up at some random time in the future.

If your stuff was on a sim that has been deleted, you can contact LL and they can bring the sim back online and allow you 24 hours access to remove your things.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.