where to get mesh bodies xs, s, m, l,xl sizes?

Lanseina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Mesh clothing made in S, L, XL, etc was made before the current mesh bodies were around.  Those sizes were made for the default SL body and used alpha layers to hide underneath.  With mesh bodies came clothing rigged to each specific body such as Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, etc.  Rigging to a specific mesh body requires the developer kit from each individual body.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Сетчатая одежда, сделанная в размерах S, L, XL и т. д., была сделана до того, как появились нынешние сетчатые тела. Эти размеры были сделаны для тела SL по умолчанию и использовали альфа-слои, чтобы скрыть их. С сетчатыми телами появилась одежда, приспособленная к каждому конкретному телу, такому как Майтрейя, Беллеза, Слинк и т. Д. Для установки определенного сетчатого тела требуется комплект разработчика для каждого отдельного тела.

I already know this, but no one will give me a developer kit yet, but I want to practice on something.  I wanted to find at least some models of avatars in order to start.

3 hours ago, Lanseina said:

I already know this, but no one will give me a developer kit yet, but I want to practice on something.  I wanted to find at least some models of avatars in order to start.

Some information may have changed since the above thread but it's a start.

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.