Grandfathered 30k Region for Sale (Taking Bids)

theblacklion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I keep seeing outrageously priced regions for sale and I cant help to wonder is it a joke.  it would take over a year to gain any benefit from buying at a ridiculous price. are people really buying gf regions for such an absorbent amount of money?

6 minutes ago, 4REIGN said:

I keep seeing outrageously priced regions for sale and I cant help to wonder is it a joke.  it would take over a year to gain any benefit from buying at a ridiculous price. are people really buying gf regions for such an absorbent amount of money?

some of them are trying to recoup their money on original purchase, but as cheap as LL has them now, people mostly over look these, unless they are a serious landholder already.

Hi 4Reign and BigMoe: the price is markedly decreased compared to what it used to be because of LL's land sales. Yes, it would be an investment for long-term. It has 30K and GF status. I would not recommend anyone buying this if its for short-term. Regardless, this thread is for information incase if anyone is interested and wants to bid.

Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.