Clothing maker wanted!

Tahlia Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, So i tried to learn blender and I bought Avastar and did the whole attempt to learn to make clothes and im just gonna say after 3 or 4 tries i cant make enough progress to consider it worthwhile... I have an idea for a clothing item i want to make but i lack the ability to do it.. It will be a totally customizable item and able to be mass marketed as well so there is a huge profit to be made again its way out of my skill level and there is so much potential... 

On 9/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, Tahlia Starchild said:

Hey, So i tried to learn blender and I bought Avastar and did the whole attempt to learn to make clothes and im just gonna say after 3 or 4 tries i cant make enough progress to consider it worthwhile... I have an idea for a clothing item i want to make but i lack the ability to do it.. It will be a totally customizable item and able to be mass marketed as well so there is a huge profit to be made again its way out of my skill level and there is so much potential... 

Can you give us more information? Like, is it a comission, are you thinking of making the item as a partnership? How complex is the item, textures, materials, scripts?

4 hours ago, StarlanderGoods said:

Can you give us more information? Like, is it a comission, are you thinking of making the item as a partnership? How complex is the item, textures, materials, scripts?

So i need someone to talk with cause im not sure how difficult it is. I would think it would be a bit complex though... 

6 hours ago, Tahlia Starchild said:

So i need someone to talk with cause im not sure how difficult it is. I would think it would be a bit complex though... 

You will get someone to talk with if you provide as much details as you can. What you have written here is incredibly vague bordering on non informative. Hardly anyone will want to waste their time talking to you just to figure out it's not something they can or want to do.

If you put up any and all information up front, people will know what is asked of them and they can contact you knowing they could work it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.