Parcel for sale! 11,264m's - Sinister Fox

BadDog Rumble

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A nice parcel with 2 beaches, access to the Blake Sea, great for sailing. 11,264 m's! Great spot if you are looking for a family parcel to split up, or, if you just want a plenty of your own space to do as you like! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinister Fox/198/240/22

$65,000

Edited by BadDog Rumble
Needed it.
  • Confused 1

• BadDog Rumble changed the title to Parcel for sale! 11,264m's - Sinister Fox

What @Marius Darkheartsaid, especially the part about "access to the Blake Sea". If someone read that and went to the parcel thinking it was close to the Blake Sea, they'd be quite disappointed when they saw the actual location. That's going to lose you a sale. 

The best way to advertise is to be accurate in your listing about what it is you are selling, and even then, it takes time. It's not been a week since you posted this. 

• Like 1

Sometimes you just have to wait. If you are after a quick sale you might have to start dropping the price. Also, sometimes it can pay to divide a large plot into smaller plots to attract a different type of buyer. It’s a nice spot, minus what others have said about Blake Sea access. Larger plots, unless it’s in an exceptionally good area can take longer to sell & my experience is that people will wait to see if you’ll price drop. My last plot I sold took 4 weeks, even though it was cheap so patience is the key.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, BadDog Rumble said:

A nice parcel with 2 beaches, access to the Blake Sea, great for sailing. 11,264 m's! Great spot if you are looking for a family parcel to split up, or, if you just want a plenty of your own space to do as you like! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinister Fox/198/240/22

$65,000

****EDIT****EDIT****EDIT**** This parcel does not have access to the Blake Sea. It was an error on my part stating that!***EDIT***EDIT****EDIT***

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.