premimum acct plus land

violagreen7567

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

The premium plus 2048 sqm of free tier can currently be used in the following ways:

- you can buy a 2048 sqm parcel on mainland (and abandon your 1024 Bellisseria house)

- have/keep your 1024 Bellisseria house and purchase a 1024 sqm parcel on mainland

- split it between a 512 sqm Bellisseria home and a 1536 sqm parcel on mainland

It is expected that there will be 2048 sqm Bellisseria house parcels, but those are not available yet (and probably will not be available until at least the end of the year).

It should be noted that if you buy Mainland, it will NOT come with a house.  You will have to get a house to place there and the LI associated with the house will come our of the LI that the land supports.

The nice thing about Bellisseria is that the LI of the houses does not come out of you plot LI allowance.

50 minutes ago, violagreen7567 said:

ty for answering me, i have a log home currently on 1024 which i am happy with, i will wait till the 2048 houses come out and just move then.  Will i be notified as a premium plus that they are available? 

They will probably announce it via the Blogs, here:  https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/blog/4-featured-news/

and likely in this thread here: 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.