New for Jake

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

43 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just saw this at a new event called The New Ones...

97e46657fdc60c6db752d63fd2065c0d.png.21f2faa0a3b7d7631eb51c627546f3d0.png

audrey-hepburn-what.gif

Oh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! NEEEEEEED!!! 

Wait...does that mean I need to wait for people to create high heels for Jake orrrrrrrrr...

It'd be amazing if those were sized to match Maitreya or Slink shoes but I'm sure that's not a thing (yet???).

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

audrey-hepburn-what.gif

Oh whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! NEEEEEEED!!! 

Wait...does that mean I need to wait for people to create high heels for Jake orrrrrrrrr...

It'd be amazing if those were sized to match Maitreya or Slink shoes but I'm sure that's not a thing (yet???).

Yeah, I'm guessing the shoes will come next.  I'd love to hear how they work out for anyone using them.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yeah, I'm guessing the shoes will come next.  I'd love to hear how they work out for anyone using them.  

I am so freaking excited right now!!!! I'm resisting the urge to buy Lindens and grab the body and addon LOL. I'm going to wait a bit and see how much content is being produced first.

Right now, I'm bouncing between alphas for the feet (for boots) and Slink female feet attached to Male Legacy (for more open/strappy shoes), but the Slink solution only works with long pants because of the obvious mismatch, gah. The alpha solution works okay, but sometimes there's a bit of low ankle I need to be showing and it won't quite work out - either it's entirely hidden by the alpha or it's very obvious that the shoe doesn't fit the leg. 

Like this, basically.

96c1e720bd17a20e40bd5789a4d966a9.jpg

Edit: OMG wait!!! She's STARTING with Jake, but she's aiming to do Legacy, too! Wheeeee.

From Flickr:

MAZE.mods are back, and this time it's for the good cause of letting more avatars wear heels! :D

Starting out with a Belleza Jake size, but planning to expand to Legacy Male, you can find these at The New Ones right now!

The package includes a toenail HUD as well as a classic stiletto (also with a color HUD) to get you used to standing on your tippytoes. A nail applier creator's kit will be included in the future devkit!

Since these were just released, I would like to gather some of your feedback before I make a developer's kit, in case I would have to make some changes. This is why the Boys' Tiptoes are currently at a discounted price :) so hurry and try them, and let me know!

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added Flickr Infos
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I am so freaking excited right now!!!! I'm resisting the urge to buy Lindens and grab the body and addon LOL. I'm going to wait a bit and see how much content is being produced first.

Right now, I'm bouncing between alphas for the feet (for boots) and Slink female feet attached to Male Legacy (for more open/strappy shoes), but the Slink solution only works with long pants because of the obvious mismatch, gah. The alpha solution works okay, but sometimes there's a bit of low ankle I need to be showing and it won't quite work out - either it's entirely hidden by the alpha or it's very obvious that the shoe doesn't fit the leg. 

Like this, basically.

96c1e720bd17a20e40bd5789a4d966a9.jpg

Edit: OMG wait!!! She's STARTING with Jake, but she's aiming to do Legacy, too! Wheeeee.

From Flickr:

MAZE.mods are back, and this time it's for the good cause of letting more avatars wear heels! :D

Starting out with a Belleza Jake size, but planning to expand to Legacy Male, you can find these at The New Ones right now!

The package includes a toenail HUD as well as a classic stiletto (also with a color HUD) to get you used to standing on your tippytoes. A nail applier creator's kit will be included in the future devkit!

Since these were just released, I would like to gather some of your feedback before I make a developer's kit, in case I would have to make some changes. This is why the Boys' Tiptoes are currently at a discounted price :) so hurry and try them, and let me know!

With the mad rush to develop things for the squishy thighs, maybe these will have the same type of support..time will tell!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

With the mad rush to develop things for the squishy thighs, maybe these will have the same type of support..time will tell!

Just prepare yourself...

There are people in the comments on Flickr requesting squishy male addons. I can only imagine what we're going to see in the future!

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.