Zindra/Adult Land For Sale - LOTS of Land

Skyler Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Spread out over four regions, I'm selling all my mainland parcels. Most have been divided up into 1024m parcels. There's waterfront, roadside, and interior land for sale. Some of the land is not yet currently for sale as I'm working out some land swaps with friends and giving renters time to move or buy. However, expect at least 1/2 of Hymule up for sale, about 1/3 of Myanimo, a bunch of roadside land in Kraddic and Voidicus.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Myanimo/46/176/2001

10L/M is starting price with roadside 20L/M and waterfront 25L/M.

Respectful offers will be considered. Low balling will result in you being blocked.

If you're looking for a decent sized continuous area on Zindra, a small place just for yourself, or a nice roadside setting, this is your opportunity.

Land in Hymule all ended up going to friends. Most of the land has been set for sale at this point, though I'll be gaining a bit more in Kraddic within the next few days. Most of the parcels are set up for 1024M area's. If you are looking for 4096m sections though, I do have land available to do so in either Myanimo or Kraddic.

Kraddic would be perfect location for someone wanting to set up a roadside store!

On 6/19/2022 at 9:16 PM, Skyler Pancake said:

10L/M is starting price with roadside 20L/M and waterfront 25L/M.

Respectful offers will be considered. Low balling will result in you being blocked.

Prices in Zindra are dropping. There's a huge amount of land for sale. Open up the World Map, turn on For Sale, and take a look. I've seen sales of roadside property at L$10/m^2. There's a big parcel in Vallone for L$6.3/m^2. I've bought abandoned land myself for L$1/m^2. There are still people asking L$23/m^2, but those parcels have been unsold for a year.

There's a big spread between asking prices and what people are paying. Because actual transaction prices aren't public, there's the illusion that land prices are higher than they really are.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, animats said:

Prices in Zindra are dropping. There's a huge amount of land for sale. Open up the World Map, turn on For Sale, and take a look. I've seen sales of roadside property at L$10/m^2. There's a big parcel in Vallone for L$6.3/m^2. I've bought abandoned land myself for L$1/m^2. There are still people asking L$23/m^2, but those parcels have been unsold for a year.

There's a big spread between asking prices and what people are paying. Because actual transaction prices aren't public, there's the illusion that land prices are higher than they really are.

On 6/19/2022 at 9:16 PM, Skyler Pancake said:

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.