Looking for place to sing to earn lindens

jaehyunne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya everyone,

I'm looking for a venue to sing live and possibly earn lindens. I sing pop, Kpop Rob and other genres. I also enjoy doing karaokes. I want to perform and showcase my singing ability through this platform. If you know any venues that are needing or looking for aspiring singers kindly inform me. Thank you. 

57 minutes ago, jaehyunne said:

Hiya everyone,

I'm looking for a venue to sing live and possibly earn lindens. I sing pop, Kpop Rob and other genres. I also enjoy doing karaokes. I want to perform and showcase my singing ability through this platform. If you know any venues that are needing or looking for aspiring singers kindly inform me. Thank you. 

my advice would be... go around and promote yourself to the venues you like. There's a quite small user/business base  you will reach on the forums.

• Like 1

I'd suggest you get a soundcloud or Audius account and post your samples to there to share with people. Then promote yourself through the clubs you go to. I'm a live performer and it's very hard to get a gig anywhere if you don't have a stream. Your best bet would be starting at karoke places or places you know and get a stream to learn how to work it. :)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.