FOR HIRE TO DO MARKETPLACE LISTINGS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a SL store owner who hates doing marketplace listings? Are you feeling overwhelmed and need help catching up? Are you finding you have 100, 200, or even 1000 plus items unlisted on marketplace and you just do not have the time to get them listed? Do not stress no more! I understand Marketplace is at times overwhelming and tedious, so I am here to take those worries and stress away. Since LL has updated marketplace to now add a marketplace manager, I can help you out. I use my information not your information to help you as a store owner keep marketplace updated with past and/or new releases. You just friend me inworld and on marketplace set me as a manager. From there I can do listings without any stress for you. All you have to do is put them on marketplace from your inventory and give me the information you want to use (example - prices, any information (I can also add information if you are unsure), LM updates, ect...), and pass me vendor pictures either on Discord or inworld and I keep it updated from there. I do everything quickly (depends on the amount it ranges from same day to a week) after getting everything I need and if you have a big event and need it posted on Marketplace after the event ends, I can get it all ready and post it when you need. So, if you are a store owner in of need help reach out inworld at BooBoo Lovenkraft and we can negotiate all the details. NO JOB IS TOO BIG! ~ References by request ~

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey ,linden labs changed its ToS on forums. I think this posts  go under wanted instead. I suggest let this topic die in background slowly and come back in wanted section with a better post. Basically they changed so that people can only post job offers in the inworld employement section but not job requests. There is even a video about this on the main second life youtube channnel but i can't link it here. 

4 hours ago, mysteriousdots said:

Hey ,linden labs changed its ToS on forums. I think this posts  go under wanted instead. I suggest let this topic die in background slowly and come back in wanted section with a better post. Basically they changed so that people can only post job offers in the inworld employement section but not job requests. There is even a video about this on the main second life youtube channnel but i can't link it here. 

This is exactly where it should be as Employment is either looking FOR employment or offering employment.

From the WANTED section guidelines...

Welcome to Wanted! In order to ensure that you have an enriching and productive experience interacting with other Residents on the Forums, we want to define what generally belongs here in Wanted and what does not. 

If you are not familiar with the Community Standards, Community Participation Guidelines and Forum Participation Guidelines in general, please familiarize yourself before posting! 

Allowed:
We encourage you to participate by posting requests for things you are looking for in Second Life, such as certain clothes, scripts, body parts, etc. These are just guidelines, so please use your best judgment when posting if it is not explicitly stated here!

Not Allowed:
In addition to adhering to the Community Standards, please refrain from posting content containing unsolicited advertisements for your services
or marketplace/inworld store, advertising employment opportunities, or content that you would like to have created(See the ‘Inworld Employment’ forum). These are just guidelines, so please use your best judgment when posting if it is not explicitly stated here! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.