A group that I created has disappeared from the list of groups I belong to. Where is it?

Mae Liamano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I created a group a couple weeks ago and have just noticed that I no longer belong to that group. I've tried searching for it in the groups search. Its not there. I hadn't added anyone to the group yet, due to my busy sched. Is it possible that LindenLabs deleted it thinking it was "inactive"? :matte-motes-stress:

3 answers to this question

Luc is right. Your group done. You forget it and now you can create a new one but no with the same name. When you create the new group, the first thing you must to do is to invite a friend into it or at least an alt of you.

Groups with less than two members automatically disband within 48 hours. Ask a friend if you can invite them to your group.

For more details check out...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Groups-overview/ta-p/700081

first time i created a group i was not aware of the two member minimum requirement and i received an e-mail informing me the group was about to be disbanded - i believe about 24 hrs after i created the group. it appears this is not the case anymore? you did not receive any warning at all?

set up your group again, with a slight variation in the name, and make sure there are two members at all times.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.