Texture Upload Fail.. PLEASE help.

Cory Naire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hopefully this is the right spot to post this issue. Yesturday morning (Sunday) aprox. 10:30am I tried to upload a texture an I get the error message "Unable to upload (UUID) do to the following reason: The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties, Please try again later. This isn't the first time I've had this happen to me, but this is the longest its happen to me for. Now I've tried a few things. I tried: Relogging, Restarting the pc, Restarting my internet + Router, Switching viewers, Clearing cache an nothing seems to be working. I can however get temp uploads to work. Ive logged on an alternate account using a different pc an have no issues uploading textures. Its been about 20 hours since Im able to upload textures. Can someone PLEASE help me figure this out or have a way of fixing this issue or can point me in the right direction of getting this to work again. Much appreciated. Thank you to all in advance.

Have you tried clearing cache on the account that is having trouble? That sometimes helps to fix strange problems.

You may also want to locate the folder that has your avatar's persistent information in it, and try deleting that folder. This is a more radical fix ad you lose your chat logs and go back to 'noob' status on all the alerts and popups, but it clears any account-specific corrupted data. You'll find a folder on your system that has a name that is your avatar name, in lower case, with the first and last names seperated by an underscore. On my Win XP system, my folder for Ceera is located here: C:\Documents and Settings\account_name\Application Data\SecondLife\ceera_murakami . If you just rename the avatar folder, it will create a fresh one on the next login. Then go to Preferences after you log in and tell it not to give you all the noob popups.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.