Head confusion.

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my post.

I have a problem.

I am wearing the demo for the Lelutka Head "alain." It is an evo x and I have that button clicked. When I add the hair base demo my head looks like this: WHY??? HELP!!!!

Snapshot_004.png

The hairbase also needs to be specifically for EvoX.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The hairbase also needs to be specifically for EvoX.

But the hair base is in the package with the lelutka head! There are two of them and either one I put on does the same thing! Why would they have hair based with their demos that don't work with the demo head it comes with?

Lelutka upgraded the old Evo classic heads to Evo X. Alain is one of those that got upgraded. I believe the included BOM accessories stayed Evo in those cases. For the newer "default Evo X" heads, the included accessories should be Evo X (someone correct me if I'm wrong pleaaaase).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

But the hair base is in the package with the lelutka head! There are two of them and either one I put on does the same thing! Why would they have hair based with their demos that don't work with the demo head it comes with?

Since the update heads can be used in either Evo or EvoX mode, they included both hairbases.   Check your folder for the subfolder with EvoX hairbases.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Benson Gravois said:

There are two types of hairbases coming with the lelutka head: the Evo hairbases and the EvoX hairbases. Both need to be unpacked and they're in separate folders then.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.