⭐️ Kama City - [Adult] - 4096m - 1406 prims - For Sale⭐️

Exavor Diesel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

️ Kama City - [Adult] - 4096m - 1406 prims - For Sale

Looking to buy a spacious adult parcel situated in an adult themed city on SL? We have a good sized 4096sqm parcel available, it benefits from being protected on two sides and has access to a Linden road & sidewalk.

Type:  2x protected spacious city themed parcel next to monorail, Linden sidewalk & road
Maturity: Adult
Size: 4096sqm
Prims: 1406 
Commercial/Residential use: Permitted
Price to buy: L$40,550 (That's just 9.9L$ per sqm!)

SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yedboro/86/235/26

This is currently the lowest priced parcel of its kind in Kama City, so be quick to grab a bargain!

Many thanks

yedboro_001.png

18 hours ago, animats said:

Looks like it's was resold Friday, and the new buyer is trying to flip it at L$49,152 (L$12.0m^2).

About a quarter of the land in Kama City is vacant and for sale at comparable prices.

Thanks but it was actually L$38,912 (L$9.5sqm) at the time of your post. I invite you to show us another 2x protected roadside parcel in Kama City at that price or less.

Just to clarify, I do not simply "flip" parcels as you put. - I primarily have parcels available to rent but also list them for sale at a competitive price, thus giving people a choice. Unfortunately renting parcels alone is not viable for me and while there's some land dealers who do this, the majority seem to do both. 

Edited by Exavor Diesel

Ah. It turns out that vacant area is two parcels under different ownership.

lowcostzindra.thumb.png.215edc5b5b218cc7e75a6f56b112433d.png

The original poster was talking about the near half of this large vacant area. The far half is also for sale, by a different seller,  at a higher price per square meter.

When posting real estate ads, it helps to turn on the parcel boundaries.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.