Muscle/fit legs

VeroniqueBB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i would like to know if theres any bom tattoo or whatever, to put some muscle in ones legs (like the thousands of abs that you can find in marketplace).

I wasnt able to find any.

I have maitreya body and a skin that i love too much to change, but i find that to a lightly fit character, legs look to under developed and i was very surprised that there is nothing on market about this topic.

Maybe there are not any, in this case, do you know some good creator that take comissions?

Thanks

4 hours ago, VeroniqueBB said:

Hello, i would like to know if theres any bom tattoo or whatever, to put some muscle in ones legs (like the thousands of abs that you can find in marketplace).

I wasnt able to find any.

I have maitreya body and a skin that i love too much to change, but i find that to a lightly fit character, legs look to under developed and i was very surprised that there is nothing on market about this topic.

Maybe there are not any, in this case, do you know some good creator that take comissions?

Thanks

I'm not sure, but you might try this store here.

• Haha 4

On 4/2/2022 at 6:18 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

Actually, you can try Izzie's. I don't know if they make a muscle tattoo layer, but they make all kinds of other tattoo layers for skin details.

Thanks i tried before...its the first place i tried!! :)

I did some trick with a morph from "botched" but still would love some bom shades to remark

I guess i will have to learn how to do it...in five or six years i will publish the results here LOL

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.