Catwa HD Pro Mesh Head- Issue with Eyes

EvinLux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,  I am trying to use the eyes that were included with the head, but having some issues.  I've made sure that the eye size is exactly 50.  I just want to apply the green to my eyes.  I can't figure out how to do that.  Here is a pic of what I"m seeing, the Catwa Hud is included so that my settings can be viewed.  Thank you! If someone can tell me how to insert a picture here, I don't know how. It's not letting me drag and drop, and I don't see any attachment option. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Trixie Brandenburg said:

Hi,

My head and expression constantly move and change. I am using a Catwa HDPro Queen head. Is there a way to freeze all these movements? I tried in the HUD to freeze the eyes and mouth, but they change anyway. And I have no idea where to freeze the whole head. Thanks!

Have you tried turning off the full face AOs in the animation HUD? 

Check your folder for CATWA HDPRO HUD Anim v.1.0 - wear that and look for Full Face AO on the right panel. If any or all of those are selected (white squares), it's going to cycle through.

c0628c2e6126a7bba56d25279cf608b5.png

I keep most of mine on because I'm ridiculous like that. But try hitting the Stop button there and that should turn them off (or you can deselect individually). There are options in that HUD there for moods and static face poses, too.

• Like 1

I often want to freeze the avatar and tweak the pose. There are a couple of ways to freeze things but only one way to freeze and tweak the avatar. Use Black Dragon Viewer's POSER.

With my GA.EG head I've found the POSER freezes all the head except the tongue. 🙁

In Firestorm in the snapshot panel there is an option to Freeze Frame. I think it is a bit funky. It isn't what I generally want.

52 minutes ago, Trixie Brandenburg said:

Thanks fpr the info! I was able to stop the facial expressions. What about neck movement? How can I stop the head from moving around? Thanks!

Peek at my screenshot above - there's a little avatar on the bottom left with the lines near the neck - try clicking on that. I *think* that's where you can freeze the whole head/neck movement. If not, there should be something else in the animation HUD that'll do it. Lemme know if that doesn't work and I'll peek again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.