Goth Attire for Men

Annalise Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I started a male avatar on my main account, and lemme tell you... I'm having a hell of a time finding goth clothing that I like and isn't from one source. Can I get a little help in this department of finding shops that cater to the belleza jake owners? 

My current "main" outfit is entirely made from stuff from AsteroidBox & Toksik,  not a bad thing but they are the only shops I have that I know does clothing for both.  I have asked a friend of mine over Discord as to where he shops since his tastes are close to mine as well, but I want to see what you folks have for me to check out...  and if you could include male hair shops too, I'd love you for the rest of my life.

This is entirely new territory for me so I have no idea where to even begin.

Edited by Mortified Wanderer

I haven't seen a whole ton of classic goth clothing since the days of pre-mesh. There are a few places that are still alive, though.

L'Emporio&PL for clothes & accessories

Contraption for accessories

CerberusXing for accessories

Azoury for accessories & shoes

I've since moved away from a pure goth style and adopted a sort of goth/techwear fusion, since there's a bit more available. If you're interested in that, some of my favorite stores are Gild, Stop Store, Val'More, Over, and TwoSided

For hair, it really depends on what you want. I wear a lot of female hairstyles on my male avatars. .Shi is kind of great if you're looking for something a bit more unusual, though. Dura also has some good options.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.