Hiring host/hostesses

Dayana Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :)

The Sunny Cloud is looking to hire hosts for its venue. It is a place where singers come perform on Saturdays for an hour or two. We're fairly new and beginning to blossom!  The job would require you to be available on Saturdays (whenever there's a show planned, that is). It is often around 1pm slt to 3pm slt maximum.

The job itself does not require much, you would mostly be required to be present at the hour(s) and welcome people arriving :). You do not require voice usage. 

It is paid 500L$ per hour + 90% tips. We're only looking for one to two host(s) as of now.

If that sounds intriguing to you, message me directly in-world, my SL name is Dayana.Voxel. I would prefer a notecard if possible as my IMs do tend to get capped at times. We would likely have an in-world interview to get to know each other. :)

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 11:03 AM, MelaninBlasian said:

I’m am interested - 

-Sl - MelaninBlasian

ig melanin_blasian_

13 hours ago, AkashaBlyce said:

Hello, I am new to sl and am also interested in your positions.

Sl- AkashaBlyce

27 minutes ago, SparkleWolf97 said:

i am interested 

SL- Sparklewolf97

Any of you read the ad?  It says to message her but she'd prefer if you sent a notecard.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! We have a new slot available for the host position. Same payment as above 500L$ an hour + 90% tip. We do have a show this Saturday, between 2 to 3pm slt would be the slot required for you to host. If that's something you can do, contact me directly on SL (not this forum, I rarely check it and won't see). SL name: Dayana Voxel. Thanks! Likely first came first served type of situation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.