AGE VERIFICATION ISSUES. PLEASE HELP!! URGENT!

Aerica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ive been a member of SL for about a month now. and ive tried numerous times to get Age Verified. and it wont let me. it keeps saying there is no match.. but now that i think of it.. i believe when i first signed up with SL i didnt put in my personal info for RL like my last name street address things like that.. idk why not but i didnt. and now i dont know how to get back and enter the info so it will ipck me up when i enter my Age verification information.. can ANYONE PLEASE help me with this.. PLEASE!!

2 answers to this question

The age verification process used by Linden Lab does not compare the data you enter into it with the data you used to sign up for the service.  It uses the data you enter and then tries to compare to publically accessable databases to verify.  If it cannot find the infomation in those public records, it will fail.  Can be caused by lots of things.   If the age verification process does not work for you, you can also adult verify by entering payment information into your account.  The LL uses the credit card information for verification of age.  Knowledge base article below should help.

--Cinn

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Age-verification/ta-p/700021#How

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.